Hayward Bait & Bottle Shoppe stands behind the quality of our products and wants you to be satisfied with your purchase every time. If not, we will provide a refund or exchange for the item within 14 days of purchase, unless noted below.
We will apply your refund, less shipping and handling, to the original form of payment. If you would prefer an exchange we will send it promptly. The following exceptions do apply:
- All electronics must be returned unopened and unused within 14 days of purchase. If opened, these items must be returned to the manufacture. After 30 days defective product must be returned to the manufacturer.
- Tents, ice houses, tree stands, waders, and kayaks may be returned within 14 days if unopened and unused. Tree Stands may not be returned if opened. Used product within this time period may be exchanged, less a 20% restocking fee and the product is in excellant condition.
- Ammunition, primers, reloading powder and black powder, may not be returned.
To return your purchase, please contact us for a return authorization number, fill out the return information on the back of the packing slip and send it with the merchandise to:
Hayward Bait & Bottle Shoppe
15737 Davis Ave
Hayward, WI 54843
Please indicate reason for return and the action to be taken (exchange/refund). For your protection, please insure your package for its full value. Unfortunately, we cannot accept parcels sent freight collect or COD. Refused shipments are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and original shipping and handling will not be refunded on refusals.
You may also return your purchase to Hayward Bait & Bottle Shoppe Retail store. To return merchandise to the store you must:
- Have the packing slip that was included with your order or Sales Receipt.
- Have a valid photo ID and the credit card used to make the purchase
- Include all original packing materials, manuals and accessories with the product
If your items arrive damaged, please keep all boxes and packing materials and immediately contact us at 800-835-2803 for further instructions.
Should you have any questions about your return, please give us a call. We will be glad to help.